Albright Patents is a full service patent and trademark attorney firm offering representation before the UK Patent Office (UKIPO), the European Patent Office (EPO) and internationally before the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organisation). We can also file patent applications in almost any country throughout the world.
For British, European and International patent applications, unlike many patent attorney firms, Albright Patents uses a secure and immediate online filing system. This online filing system also provides discounted official fees, and we are proud to pass on these cost savings in full to our clients.
Fill in the form to the left now to confidentially ask your Patent question!
OR click on either image below to send a confidential e-mail to one of our Patent partners. We will quickly reply with the best advice.
Our European and British patent attorneys are able to advise on all areas of patent law, including:
- Patentability, including excluded subject matter
- Pre-application searching
- Patent drafting, filing, and amendment through to grant in any country
- Licences and assignments, including recordal at patent offices around the world
- Opposition before the European Patent Office (opposing and defending)
- Tax relief on profits from patents - The Patent Box
- Product development
- Selling your idea